What makes us different?
The Workforce Group (WFG) is a Great Place to Work®-Certified company. We are a team of dedicated professionals that pull together to meet the needs of communities after disasters hit partnering with federal, state, and local governments.
Culture that makes a difference:
Teamwork and partnership
We listen to our teams, whether in the field or in the corporate office, to deliver exceptional results to our clients and communities.
Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Assist shelter clients with community resources, donations, bulk distribution products and other assistances post landfall.
- Candidates will be responsible for processing resources, donations etc. evacuees in emergency shelter
- Is knowledgeable about Program policies and helps develop standard operating procedures
- Exercise discretion and good judgment with respect to day-to-day management
- Other tasks as directed
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions in a live, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and teamwork.
- Ability to react promptly and efficiently to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and teamwork ability
- High school diploma required, bachelors degree preferred
- At least one (1) years of customer service in a fast paced environment
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Emergency shelter experience
The Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from Human Resources.