- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
ASID is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision plan, generous annual leave & holidays, a 401(k) plan with company contribution, plus more.
The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is a community of professionals who believe in the power of interior design to improve the human experience. With more than 21,000 members, we serve to unite people who share our belief and seek collaboration with those working to promote the value of interior design through networking, knowledge and information sharing, education and training, business support and advocacy.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years' experience in a managerial role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide recommendations based on insights
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in public speaking
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Project Management Software
- Knowledge of Interior Design a plus
This is a remote/hybrid role. Must live in the Washington, DC area.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
ASID is an Equal Opportunity Employer