- Starting hourly pay between $17-$28 depending on experience!
- Hiring 1st or 2nd shift
The Arms Trucking Co. is looking to hire experienced or entry-level full-time Mechanic! Do you like working within set weekly schedules of work time from week-to-week? Whether an experienced mechanic or interested in an entry-level career opportunity, are you looking for a company that will treat you like family and want you to succeed? If so, please read on!
We offer excellent benefits, including medical, life, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan with company match, a bank of paid time off, paid holidays, wellness programs, weekly pay, and more! Also, earned PTO is paid out to you if you don't use it! Don't have a lot of experience? NO PROBLEM! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today! We also offer a $2,500 referral bonus if you successfully refer a friend!
ABOUT THE ARMS TRUCKING CO.
Located in East Claridon, Ohio, The Arms Trucking Co. was founded in 1953 and now operates approximately 100 trucks! While we are expanding our business ventures, we haven't lost our charismatic small-business atmosphere. Our garage supervisor has been with us for 17 years and treats all the technicians with the utmost respect! We have a teamwork-oriented approach which makes our company a great place to work. As a company, we recognize that our people are the cornerstone of our business. We want you to be proud of our company and the quality of your work and be fairly compensated for it. To provide great service at competitive prices, we need great people!
We have an employee appreciation week every year where we hold different event and activities that show how much their hard work is appreciated. You don't find a great work culture like ours every day. We have a welcoming family vibe that embraces positive, hardworking, and friendly people who enjoy being part of a cohesive team. We really care about our employees and that is reflected in the generous pay and excellent benefits that we offer. We want you to succeed and feel valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair/Maintain Company equipment, Perform PM services
- Complying with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration rules (OSHA) while working
- Effectively completing all tasks as assigned by the supervising manager
- Coordinate work processes with other internal departments
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to learn
- High degree of safety awareness
- Ability to take direction
- Must be able to complete tasks as assigned
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma
- Valid Ohio Driver's License and good driving record
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have tools
- Paid time off
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- 6 paid holidays each year