- Utica, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
The Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter is seeking a Day Habilitation Specialist I to join our team! In this role you will provide assistance and supervision of the individual's day-to-day activities, socialization, recreation and daily living skills development to improve individual's quality of life!
Oneida County- Clinton, Marcy, Rome, Utica
- Day to day implementation of assigned person we support's Life Plan/Day Habilitation Plan utilizing as many appropriate resources as possible in the community
- Ensuring supervision of assigned persons at all times
- Promote and follow person driven choices in independence, individualization, inclusion, and productivity
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the person we support, working with the person and other team members to help determine and achieve valued outcomes for the individuals
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities a plus - but not required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid NYS Drivers License & acceptable driving abstract
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.