The Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter is seeking the addition of an experienced Direct Support Professional to join our Residential Services team! In this role you will be responsible for ensuring access to concurrent relevant information necessary to sufficiently support people living in Arc IRAs as ensure health and safety standards are being met.
- For assigned IRAs, ensures the safeguard book is present, and includes information for every persons in the IRA, to include IPOPs, PONs and Eating Plans.
- Ensures each of the three documents listed above are current and up to date for each person, to include staff review and purging of old records.
- As needed, assist with training staff on any changes to any safeguards.
- Maintain a tracking system of fire drills in each IRA, to ensure mandated frequency is met.
- Review asset sheets monthly and submit to designated Assistant Director or designee.
- As a support, ensure onsite inventory of household and PPE supplies are maintained and adequately stocked for each IRA, reporting any concerns to the Director of Residential Supports.
- Associate's Degree and One to Two years' experience working with the developmentally disabled.
- High School Diploma/GED and Three to Five years' experience working with the developmentally disabled.
- Valid New York State Driver's License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws