The Arc Oneida-Lewis is seeking multiple Weekend Hero's to join their team! Weekend Hero's commit to every Saturday and Sunday and have the rest of the week off! In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the residences; supervision of the individuals activities, socialization, recreation and daily living skills development.
Oneida County - Barneveld, Clinton, Marcy, Rome, Utica
- Understand and follow agency and program policies and procedures. To act as a role model for the individuals and members of the community. To advocate for the individuals and their rights when appropriate and necessary.
- Assure the maintenance, housekeeping and food preparation duties of the residence in order to provide a clean, neat, healthy and safe environment. Provide oversight and guidance if necessary to the individuals in the completion of household tasks such as laundry, menu preparation, and shopping, cooking, minor maintenance of the house and grounds with the goal of increasing independence.
- Work with the people in the homes to help them be as independent as possible.
- Sleeping in the Residential Home *May* be required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid NYS Driver's License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.