- Rome, NY, USA
- Full Time / Part Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Our Residential Services Department is seeking to fill multiple Residence Counselor Awake Over Night roles! In this positon you will provide management of the night operations of the residences and supervision of the individual during night period. Light housekeeping duties apply.
Oneida County- Barneveld, Clinton, Marcy, Rome, Utica
- Ensuring supervision of assigned persons at all times
- Assures the maintenance, housekeeping and food preparation duties of the residence
- Promote and follow person driven choices in independence, individualization, inclusion, and productivity
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the person we support, working with the person and other team members to help determine and achieve valued outcomes for the individuals
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid NYS Driver's License ( preferred) must have reliable transportation to work
- Must be able to attend orientation schedule
- Must be able to remain awake from 10pm-9am
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.