- Utica, NY, USA
- Part Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Our Community & Family Services Department is seeking to add multiple Habilitation Specialist II's to their team! In this role you will provide individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities with training and supervision required by their LIFEPlan.
Oneida County - Barneveld, Clinton, Marcy, Rome, Utica
- One on One ratio
- Provide the necessary therapeutic assistance and/or training to individuals, living in a variety of settings, per their habilitation plan.
- Ensure the implementation of the individual's Habilitation Plan utilizing as many appropriate resources as possible in their community.
- Possess the ability to work effectively at various sites.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year documented experience with the population we support
- Valid NY State Driver's License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.