- Danville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is seeking a Service Coordinator
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, develop, implement, and monitor PCISP's and goals for persons assigned to enhance independence and ensure meaningfulness.
Provide training and support to staff to ensure successful outcomes for persons served. Maintain case records, ensure reviews are done efficiently and oversee creation and dissemination of required reporting.
Be responsible for management of referrals, intake processes, and waiting lists. Represent the agency in IDT meetings.
Coordinate respite services for assigned caseload. Supervise casual employees. Uphold and promote the agency mission statement.
Up to $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Special Education, or closely related discipline, five years experience in human services related to people with disabilities, or a combination of education and work experience equaling five years
- Minimum of two years experience in programs for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge in the development of PCISP's
- Knowledge in the area of developmental disabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to be flexible, organized, responsible and a team player
- Training in medication administration preferred.
- Bending, Standing, Sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds; upper body leverage strength required
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!