- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is seeking a Program Coordinator to make a difference in other's lives and your own by providing training in daily living skills and promoting community involvement for people with disabilities.
Oversee day-to-day operations of services in assigned areas. Act as a mentor and support to the position supervised. Provide training, development, and support to all staff to ensure quality of services and successful outcomes for people served through programs. Be responsible for effective utilization of consumer budgets and staff caseload assignments. Maintain records of service provided. Uphold and promote agency's mission statement.
Up to $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum three years' experience working with persons disabilities
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach and supervise others
- Knowledgeable in the development if Individual Service Plans. Must demonstrate sound understanding of Community Integration, and the ability to work effectively within human services systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work non-standard/flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation
- Able to lift 35 pounds, upper body leverage strength
- Bending, standing, and sitting for long periods of time.
- Full time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!