- Danville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is seeking a BCBA
As a BCBA Program Manager you will be on the ground floor of developing a new program. The Program Manager/BCBA will be responsible for overseeing program development and staff training for their clients. You will assess, develop, and monitor behavior and treatment plan implementation based on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. You will be involved in the development and purchasing of equipment and assessment materials and curriculum and data collection programs. You will manage a small caseload of children and lead a team of ABA Therapist and Registered Behavior Technicians who will be responsible for implementing the treatment plans you develop for each child. You will assist in hiring and training new BCBAs, Registered Behavior Technicians and supplemental staff.
Up to $5000 Sign On Bonus
- Master's Degree with Current BCBA certification
- Certified as a BCBA for a minimum of 2 years experience with autism spectrum disorders
- Minimum of 2 years Experience in an ABA program setting up and directing programs for children with Autism
- Supervisory experience with staff and training
- Ability to analyze data
- Experience with financial statements and record keeping
- Ability to work with a variety of clients in regards to age, functionality and with minimal supports
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple program development activities
- Motivated and Self Starter
- Bending, Standing, Sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.