- Danville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is seeking a RN Consultant
The Nurse Consultant RN is responsible for supervising Nurse Consultant-LPN within the service delivery of Wellness Coordination as defined by the 5th amendment to the Indiana Code IN.0378.R02.05 as defined in Appendix C. The Nurse Consultant RN is responsible for supervising pre-service and in-service employee training sessions in CPR/First Aid and Wellness plans. The Nurse Consultant RN will supervise/provide Wellness Coordination services in an effort to monitor the health status, high risk plans and medication administration for assigned program participants. They will act as a resource for all areas of the wellness plan to the entire service team.
Up to $3000 Sign On Bonus
- Must possess a current Indiana nursing license; RN
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, make presentations and write concise reports for all levels of employees
- Certification with Red Cross to teach CPR/First Aid required
- Dependable transportation, valid Indiana driver's license, and proof of personal
- Ability to travel between offices
- Work non-standard, flexible hours
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Two or more years experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Previous supervisory and/or training experience
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds; upper body leverage strength required
- Bending, Standing, Sitting for long periods of time
- Full time
- Part time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.