About Us: Established in 1981, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE is seeking an Engineer/Analyst to work alongside other members of a team to support our customer, the Combat Capabilities Development Command, Data and Analysis Center (DEVCOM DAC), in the rapid development and testing of autonomous ground vehicles prior to their production and fielding. Initial work would focus on the Verification and Validation (V&V) of simulation and test capabilities. Specific tasks include leading the interface/communication with partners, leading the development/writing of V&V conclusions reports, leading data gathering efforts, and being involved in the analysis of that data and the creation of V&V conclusions.
We are looking for someone with these qualities:
- Systems Engineering mindset, which would include a degreed Systems Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mathematician, or Physicist
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of software systems/computer science
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Requires minimal oversight
- Previous experience with autonomous platforms, a plus. Has an understanding of sensors and how autonomous systems interpret information received from them
- Knowledge of and experience with standard V&V practices would be nice to have
Work Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Clearance requirements: Must be able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
*** To see what it's like working for SURVICE, see what our employees have to say ***
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.