SECURITY CLEARANCE & CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Per DoD Guidelines, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret clearance. Will upgrade to TS/SCI
Work from Home & Springfield, VA
Relocation will be considered
Established in 1981, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today. Join us in making a difference in the lives of those defending our nation.
Multiple levels of full stack software developers needed to support this multi-year, multi-million dollar DoD program. We're specifically looking for junior to mid level & senior level software engineers with specialties in web application engineering and experience building data driven applications in Linux operating environments. Seeking end-to-end software engineers who have designed and developed solutions from the ground up. This effort is a key mission enabler for the reporting, management, and analysis of Counterintelligence (CI) Investigations.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high level technical software development for this light, web-based capability, allowing all echelons of CI Agents, leadership, select analysts and management to fuse, analyze, report, manage, and track the full spectrum of national security investigations
- Utilize web user interface frameworks and libraries, such as Sencha to create and modify elements of web application presentation layers
- Create and manage user data, documentation, and reporting
- Perform data / link analysis
Bachelor's degree and at least 2+ years of directly related work experience
- Practical knowledge and implementation of RESTFUL web services using Java
- Knowledge and experience with Lucene is a plus
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.