- 18-Oct-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (MST)
- Steel Girder
- Coolidge, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing, 401k, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
Stinger Bridge & Iron, an AISC certified structural steel fabricator and PCI certified precast concrete girder fabricator and erection contractor. Stinger focuses primarily on the Southwestern Bridge and Highway market, specializing in bridge projects. Stinger fabricates in its Coolidge, Arizona facility located south of the Phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert area and erects work in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.stingerbridgeandiron.com
We are currently seeking a Master Electrician to work in our electrical department.
This position consists of working with our 100,000 square foot Manufacturing facilities, with little to no travel or outdoor work. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Coordinate activities with other employees and departments.
- Maintain records and paper work for jobs.
- Direct other electrician journeyman and apprentices.
- Assist with checking accuracy and quality of all phases of fabrication and installation.
- Operate and maintain all shop equipment.
- Guide and direct crews.
- Able to read and understand blue prints and wiring schematics.
- Responsible for the electrical requirements in manufacturing new equipment, servicing customers existing equipment in the field and electrical maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Responsible for the quality NEC and MSHA code requirements of the electrical work performed.
- Perform physical labor tasks associated with the jobs, (pull and coil wire, heavy lifting, etc.).
- Assist with electrical quotations.
- Responsible to maintain knowledge of new and used electrical inventory and to recommend its use where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master Electrician with at least 3 years experience.
- Experience with commercial 480 volt 3 phase.
- Familiarity with the National Electrical Code.
- Ability to work with and trouble-shoot motor control circuits.
- Experience in design and wiring of control panels.
- Ability to work with electronic soft starters and variable frequency drives.
- Project management/Foreman experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on teams.
Stinger Bridge & Iron is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please contact HR to request it. This is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not to inquire about your application status.