- 01-Jul-2022 to 01-Sep-2022 (EST)
- Archdale, NC, USA
- 18.00-24.00 per hour depending on experience
- Full Time
L. & J. G. Stickley, Inc. (Stickley) is a leader in the furniture manufacturing and retail industries, with brands that are respected and cherished worldwide. With over 120 years in furniture manufacturing, and more than 80 years as a furniture retailer, Stickley (www.stickley.com) is the proud employer of nearly 1,500 talented individuals. We have three manufacturing facilities, multiple corporate-owned retail showrooms, and a global distribution network. We have an opening for an experienced Outsider at our Upholstery Manufacturing facility in Archdale, NC.
Qualifications & Job Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 3 or more years experience in Outside Upholstery for fine custom furniture pieces (fabric and leather)
- Ability to read production tickets and any special instructions
- Utilize tools such as staple gun, nail gun, scissors, regulator, button needle, staple puller, pliers, tape measure etc.
- Must know how to apply ply grip
- Ability to match outside cover with inside cover
- Fabric must be upholstered on the outside smooth to fit the frame properly
- Add stuffing to outside back of the furniture piece
- All pleats must be short and uniform
- Build pieces on time according to production schedule
- Keep work area clean and clear
Stickley offers a competitive benefits package including:
- JOIN AND STAY BONUS OF $1,750!
- Perfect Attendance Program-Earn More Paid Time Off!
- Excellent early morning to afternoon work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays each calendar yr
- Steady workweek with opportunity to work overtime
- Part-Time Doctor and Nurse On-Site
- Group Health, prescription drug, vision, and dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K MATCH
- Flexible Spending
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stickley "Fit for Life" Wellness Program
- Corporate YMCA & Planet Fitness discount, gym reimbursement program
- Employee Furniture Discount Program