- 22-Jan-2021 to 23-Oct-2022 (EST)
- Superior, CO, USA
- Full Time
Position Overview Use your style, talent and creativity join our growing team of Stickley Interior Designers. Work with our team to provide customers with options and an experience only available at Stickley. We take pride in the designs we create and look forward to welcoming new team members to do the same.
As a Stickley Interior Designer you will develop beautiful, personal spaces our clients aspire to live in.
Company Overview Stickley, is a leader in the furniture manufacturing and retail industries, with brands that are respected and cherished worldwide. With over 110 years in furniture manufacturing, and more than 80 years as a furniture retailer, Stickley is the proud employer of nearly 1,500 talented individuals. We have three manufacturing facilities, multiple Stickley Audi corporate-owned retail showrooms, and a global distribution network.
Qualifications If you have a proven ability to generate and close sales, a demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service, interest in design or fashion, have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to work retail hours contact us. Experience in interior design and furniture is preferred, but not required.
Benefits We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Industry leading total compensation package including:
- a weekly draw against commission earnings, monthly commission earnings based on written sales, and other incentives based on sales performance including a written sales bonus program.
- Guaranteed salary plus commission, monthly commission earnings based on written sales, and other incentives based on sales performance including a written sales bonus program.
- Monthly and Annual Bonuses
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) Program. This program allows employees to take time off for rest and relaxation as well as to care for themselves and their family members.
- Paid Holidays
- Group health, prescription drug, dental insurance coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount