- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical – BCBS PPO, Dental – BCB; Vision – VSP; 401K with immediate vesting and 6% match; Life, AD/D, STD & LTD – Hartford, Supplemental Life; PTO and Federal Holidays; Professional Development and Education Reimbursement; Merit Bonus Opportunities
Systems Technology & Research, Inc. (STaR) is seeking a Program Control Analyst in the Huntsville, AL area to support an Army Aviation Project Office located at Redstone Arsenal, AL. Candidate will support the day-to-day contract financial requirements and can expect to interact and collaborate with the Program Manager as well as various departments such as Accounting, Billings, Contracts, Payroll, and Subcontracts during the execution of a program to provide reporting, analysis, risk resolution and support on all financial aspects of a contract.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field with 3 years of related Program Control or Analyst experience.
- Possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Joint Travel Regulation (JTR).
- Experience working with multiple contract types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc.)
- Pricing and proposal activity experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of products, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Track Government funding; tracking will be at the Contract, Task Order and Project level; manage man-hours, material, ODCs and travel expenses to ensure that funding is managed accurately and appropriately.
- Process and record travel requests for employees on various contracts.
- Ensure that all travel is planned, coordinated, executed, and reported within the guidance and regulations set forth by the contract, FAR, and JTR.
- Prepare and update budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly cost status reports and contract deliverables.
- Track revenue, monitor expenses, calculate profit, establish burn-rates, and provide ideas/solutions to Program Management and Project Leads.
- Validate invoices.
- Verify employee time sheets and expense reports.
- Collaborate with Program Management, Contracts, and Finance and Accounting to ensure charging and coding in Unanet are within contractual requirements.
- Coordinate with Program Management to issue, monitor and update Individual Work Authorizations (IWAs).
- Review and update Timecard Edit reports and electronically distribute Project Status Reports (PSR's), Project Labor and Non-Labor Details and Summary reports.
- Examples of other duties as required may include cost, price proposals preparation and/or support, preparation of estimates, ROM's or realignments, and contract or subcontract administration.
Systems Technology & Research, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.