- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
We offer an excellent benefits package, including an annual bonus, health, health flex accounts, dental, vision, a 401k plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), growth incentive plans, and more
- Perform site surveys of headends and hubs to gain as-built information of fiber, RF, power, space and cooling.
- Work with cross-functional teams to retrieve updates and provide current project status.
- Expertise with CMTS, CCAP and non-CCAP deployments, headend to hub to node fiber architecture, RF Spectrum Core and Regional Networks, and DC plant.
- Advanced knowledge of AC/DC power, equipment cooling requirements, fiber, RF, and Network connectivity.
- Understanding of converged and non-converged CMTS.
- Understanding of legacy and advanced CATV broadband technologies and architectures.
- Learn and develop an understanding of all systems, tools and processes (i.e. reporting, capacity and ticketing tools, etc.) that support workflow of projects. Suggest improvements.
- Must be able to speak to your experience working in the cable industry.
- Must be able to speak to your experience designing complex fiber and optronic solutions architecture.
- Must be able to speak to your experience managing many fast-moving projects concurrently.
- Must be able to speak to your experience driving projects to completion.
- Must be able to track and report on milestones, what is a risk of missing and why.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and personable.
Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm in an office environment.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $40/hour+ on up, depending on experience.