- Norfolk, VA, USA
- Full Time
Full Competitive Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, HSA
- Coordinates all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, node placements, and subcontract Labor.
- Negotiate and approve design or construction changes.
- Verifies serviceability, surveys proposed service routing, estimates material, construction, and labor costs.
- As projects are completed, perform tasks to close tasks in a database/tool, reconcile assets, and generate reports to ensure proper closure of a project.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an area of responsibility.
- Self-motivated problems solver with the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Seek advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from a supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized, detail oriented and personable.
- It shows a correct understanding of routine aspects of work.
- Must have a construction background, preferably with telecommunications, administrative skills, computer skills, field/data entry background, ability to read and interpret maps, and a good understanding of fiber optic materials and construction.
Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm in a home office environment with visits to the field.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as as 40 hours paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA, and others!
This position pays $31/hr.