- San Jose, CA, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits for medical, dental and vision. Offer 401K as well.
- Determine production cadence and recommend alternatives to assure 100% schedule adherence.
- Accurately track all Design, Permit, Construction, splicing, testing and cutover activities.
- Report on specific project milestones, risk, and issues
- Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of projects.
- Host daily and weekly project calls.
- Communicate with all teams involved and drive progress for each project.
- Be able to keep track of 100's of projects on an Excel tracker.
- Manage data within proprietary software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Project Management skills required.
- Excel, Outlook skills required.
- Cross functional team coordination skills required.
- Ability to host calls and call upon teams for updates.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to learn new proprietary software, download and compare data skills required.
- Monday through Friday 7 am 4 pm remotely then in an office environment at the end of the year.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $30/hour+ on up, depending on experience.