- Duffield, VA, USA
- Full Time
Full competitive health and benefits package
- Install new equipment racks into an equipment shelter.
- Address proper grounding techniques.
- Install solid copper wires between BDFB and fuse panels in racks.
- Lace the wire to the ladder racks and equipment racks.
- Properly strip and connectorize power cables.
- Learn how to make and install ethernet cables.
- Learn how to properly clean, prep and install fiber optic jumpers.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience with Inside Plant in the Telecom industry is preferred.
- Exposure to electrical & ISP schematics and installation processes is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm in an office environment.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $20/hour+ on up, depending on experience.