- 01-Sep-2021 to 30-Nov-2021 (EST)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Aviation Civil Senior Engineer
Requisition Number: 2021-2650-03
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME encourages its employee owners to "lead from where you are," which is an S&ME core value. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, building growing relationships, and adding value to challenging projects. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our aviation team in Florida, Tennessee, or Huntsville, Alabama.
Our aviation team provides full-service Design, Construction Materials Testing, Geotechnical, and Environmental services to small and large airports across the southeast. Our team is focused on growth within the aviation marketplace, and the successful candidate will have a passion for aviation and share in this entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a team that will design and manage projects and clients across our footprint. This is a leadership position that will assist in building and growing our aviation group.
Who are you?
- You aren't being challenged in your current role.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and want to build on your aviation design expertise to help grow, assemble, and develop a dedicated aviation team.
- You pride yourself on delivering first-class client service and are proactive in addressing client needs.
- You have the comfort level and ability to wear many hats, including but not limited to: project manager, client manager, business developer, and engineer.
- You see the value in Employee Ownership.
- You want to WIN and are driven by SUCCESS.
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree or higher in Engineering or equivalent.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Minimum 5-15 years of experience within the aviation market.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor