- 25-May-2021 to 31-Oct-2021 (EST)
- Kennesaw, GA, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Georgia CEI Group Leader - Project Manager
Requisition Number: 2021-2610-15
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We recruit top talent, and the Transportation Business Unit within S&ME is seeking a full-time Georgia CEI Group Leader to assist in building a nationally recognized construction engineering and inspection (CEI) program and provide CEI services to transportation clients, including Highway/Bridge, Rail, Aviation, Port and Pedestrian modes.
The successful candidate will be a team-oriented leader with expertise in construction management as the project lead on major construction projects, have a desire to participate in regionally and nationally significant projects, provide exemplary client relations and demonstrate extraordinary responsiveness to transportation clients within a personally and professionally fulfilling work environment. This individual will be skilled in business development; project development; seeking and winning project opportunities; recruiting, managing, and retaining project personnel (technicians and engineers); and managing transportation projects. This individual will be based in or within close proximity to our Atlanta, Georgia locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management;
- CCM, preferred;
- 15+ years of experience in Construction Management/Services on civil/transportation projects;
- 5 to 8 years' experience in supervisory or management capacity;
- Experience managing construction inspection/contract management/contract administration services for DOT's, rail and transit agencies, airports and/or toll authorities;
- Experience in business development, developing client relationships, proposals, and work opportunities;
- Experience in developing a state CEI strategy to aggressively compete and win work in the CEI marketplace;
- Must have initiative to compete at the highest level;
- Work condition will be both inside and outside and on various construction sites;
- Valid drivers license is required, along with attaining eligible driver status from company driver policies.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor