- Big Timber, MT, USA
- $28.05 - $37.21 + Bonus
- Full Time
Industry leading benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, and up to an 8% 401k match
UG Miner 1(top-level), 2, or UPSKILL(training program)
Location - East Boulder Mine (Greater Billings/Livingston, MT Area)
Schedule - Shiftwork 5x4x4x5
Rate of Pay - $28.05 to $37.21 + Contract Bonus ($27 hr average for 2020)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Takes ownership in and accountable for maintaining safe work practices, safe workplaces, and safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs drilling, blasting, mucking, and bolting duties. Determines the amount of explosives, placement, and firing of explosives with the ability to minimize overbreak and dilution.
- Operates underground equipment (jumbos, loaders, bolters, jacklegs, CMAC DHS bolters, trucks, and Slusher).
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time at the discretion of the company.
- Maintain line & grade for development ramps and drifts.
- Takes ownership in muck handling to eliminate muck mixing and ensure delivery of quality ore to the concentrator.
- Work as an essential member of a production or development team.
- Must meet and maintain qualifications for working with explosives per the Safe Explosives Act.
- 5 to 7 years of Underground Hard Rock Mining Experience
- Working knowledge of utilities, services, and ventilation including installation, use, and salvage of systems.