- Fairfax, VA, USA
SGI Global LLC is seeking a Subject Matter Expert to assist in the evaluation of a Managing an Antiterrorism Training Program course.
The SME(s) will review all the provided curriculum and associated training materials of existing course(s) and prepare reports containing detailed, specific, and relevant feedback resulting from their assessment of the curriculum and associated training materials.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field such as law enforcement, education, or management. Three years of subject-matter-related work experience may be substituted for 1 year of education.
- Seven (7) years' experience as a training manager in a military or law enforcement academy
- Experience with law enforcement training must be within seven (7) years.
- Graduate of any local, state, or federal law enforcement academy or institution.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.