- Claremore, OK, USA
SGI Global is seeking Legal Nurse Consultants to provide medical consultation services to Claremore Indian Hospital in Claremore, OK. The expected level of effort is approximately nine (9) weeks. This estimation is one week for each nursing department, one week for training, and one week for summary. There are seven (7) nursing departments for review: Emergency Department (ED), General Medical Services/Intensive Care Unit (GMS/ICU), Labor and Delivery (L&D), Surgery, Adult Medicine Clinic (AMC), Women's Clinic, and Pediatrics (PEDs).
- Review and analyze medical records including, but not limited to, hospital records, physician records, nursing records, allied health records, radiological images, reports, and other diagnostic tests;
- Identify system-wide, departmental, and focal documentation risks and provide an analysis that includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats;
- Synthesize system-wide, departmental, and focal documentation finding to create recommendations and training for personnel;
- Provide a written analysis and report at weekly status meetings with leadership that reviews findings, concerns, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with department leaders to develop corrective action plans that address findings, concerns, and recommendations.
- Attend at least one weekly status meeting with Executive Leadership and at least one weekly status meeting with the department head of the department reviewed that week.
- Provide a final report after conclusion of the on-site review regarding
recommendations, trainings, risks, and other cogent points of information regarding the visit. This should include department level and system-wide issues defined individually.
- Provide in-person training for each department on the risks specific to their department. provide training on legal and medical documentation issues that arise. This will include an individual training for each department at the conclusion of the in-person visit.
- Must be Registered Nurses (RNs) with a minimum of two years' experience.
- Must have a least 2 years of experience as a Legal Nurse Consultant.
- Experience with medical treatment and medical records, coupled with expertise in organizing, searching and reviewing records for purposes of litigation is required.
- US Citizen
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.