- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
- Ability to obtain clearance
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking Law Enforcement Instructors for OCONUS training.
Instructors must be Mexican Nationals
Basic Qualifications Instructors
- Instructors must have a training certification, where one exists, that is recognized by the Government of Mexico.
- 10 years of professional law enforcement experience.
- Demonstrated ability to improvise, adapt, and persevere in a fluid environment, and under challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with high- ranking government officials in diplomatic and/or law enforcement environments.
- Demonstrated experience in using management, interpersonal, and communications skills in a team environment, and professional law enforcement setting is preferred.
- Instructors shall provide classes in Spanish.
- Military police, military intelligence, or intelligence community experience alone shall not qualify for police experience for the candidate for this contract. The successful candidate shall also possess civilian federal, state, or local law enforcement-intelligence experience in conducting similar or related activities.
Specialized Qualifications (Additional)
- 10 years of experience in work related to gathering and analyzing criminal information.
- 5 years of first-hand experience with analysis and use of cellular toll records, geolocation, and mapping, etc. in support of criminal investigations and prosecutions.
- 5 years of experience as instructor in developing criminal investigations through intelligence gathering, analysis, and dissemination.
- Experience teaching criminal information analysis to law enforcement and other personnel under Mexico's Accusatorial System.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.