- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Prison Intelligence Advisor to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Assists in establishing and implementing Prison Intelligence Units inside Mexican prisons as part of INL-Mexico Corrections Program - prison security threat group (STG) project within the various Mexican States and Federal prisons.
- Advises INL and GOM officials on Mexican prison intelligence including how Mexican prison intelligence units operate, analyze, train and what administrative processes they should use.
- Provides technical work guidance on Mexican prison intelligence, investigations procedures, and assistance on how criminal groups operate within Mexican Prisons
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, criminal justice, law enforcement, social sciences, or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in Mexican Law enforcement, with a minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Mexican prison system, related to prison intelligence units and five (5) years' experience coordinating and/or participating in criminal investigations/units and/or operations in a prison setting.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.