SGI Global is seeking an IT Process Consultant - Senior SharePoint Developer/Team Lead to support a client. The position shall provide support, operations, and maintenance for the government's Microsoft SharePoint farm, which is currently SharePoint 2013. Support is provided to configure and support all agency SharePoint sites using "Out of the Box" design and development. The IT Process Consultant will assist agency employees with site maintenance, design and permissions management.
The IT Process Consultant shall provide support as a team lead in developing solutions that will assist offices and divisions with automating there business process and taking advantage of SharePoint collaboration and documentation management features. The IT Process Consultant will be required to provide solutions involving building and customizing workflows, InfoPath design and implementation, dashboard reporting, and .Net development and programming.
Deliverables: Developed solutions based on project request intake, closed support requests based on metrics and technical design documents for developed solutions.
The IT Process Consultant IV (Senior SharePoint Developer/Team Lead) will assist the agencies Information Systems Division (TC) with experience in:
- Maintaining the technical and creative direction of the portal with business analysis skills with proven success in solution design
- Providing advice on SharePoint architecture for migration to a new solution between SharePoint versions
- Managing content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administering and maintain sites and sub-sites
- Managing security for sites and sub-sites
- Managing the site layout structure and content
- Providing support for a highly customized SharePoint 2013 environment involving client-side administrative tasks such as site creation, governance oversight, and other out-of-the-box applications
- Providing SharePoint support to end users
- Providing project support to project leaders
- Providing some training on ad-hoc basis
- Providing content management, access control, site creation, maintenance and retirement, web layout and design, web coding, and the development of custom SharePoint solutions
- SharePoint Architecture (SharePoint Sites, permissions, and Site Collections) including SharePoint development against SharePoint List and Libraries
- Out of the box solutions development such as workflows and connecting forms to SharePoint lists
- SharePoint REST API development
- Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SharePoint
- MS Centric background and uses limited (if any) 3rd party tools for solutions development
- Web architectural and design patterns
- Various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OWASP
- Server/client site object models
- Building and customizing workflows
- Dashboard reporting
- Internal and external API configuration
- Visual Studio
Desired Experience/ General Skills
- Advise and assist with a SharePoint migration to a hybrid 2019 deployment
- Demonstrating an understanding of SharePoint 2013 functionality and capability; proven knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013 and developing SharePoint 2013 customized workflows
- Have experience with developing forms in InfoPath
- Managing enterprise user permissions with a proven understanding of enterprise governance and security best practices
- Having the ability to communicate with customers, personnel, leadership, and executive management
- Key coordinator/team lead between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts
- Experience facilitating work sessions, coaching/mentoring team members or other staff, and conducting training sessions
- Having the ability to working through a backlog of client requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree)
- Must have 10 years minimum relevant experience in:
- Using Information Technology based applications to implement process improvement and reengineering methodologies to client business processes.
- Duties may include activity and data modeling, developing improvements to business methods on IT related projected.
- This individual is responsible for transition planning introduction, and integration of new IT processes.
- May provide group facilitation and training for newly implemented IT processes and act as key coordinator between multiple process stakeholders and project.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Administrator 2010 (or higher) Certification or training
- Must have a active Secret Clearance