- 16-Mar-2023 to 15-Apr-2023 (PST)
- Oakland, CA, USA
- 40000-60000 per year Depending on experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing
Looking to Make a Difference?
Are you someone who wants to make a difference? Someone who wants to use your skills to change behavior and improve our environment. Someone who is results-oriented, hard-working and wants to be a part of making the world a better place. If so this might be the place for you.
We are looking for a candidate that has a similar enthusiasm as us for working on environmental and community issues, a track record of going the extra mile, not afraid of hard work, a need for achieving results and a constant desire to learn. In a snapshot an SGA'er would embody the following:
- Ability to work independently; yet put team goals ahead of self-interests
- Desire to make an impact with your work and a need to go the extra mile to make things happen
- Resilient under stressful situations, flexible and has an ability to lead under tight deadlines
- Thirst to always learn, apply new ideas and strive to improve oneself
- Desire to make a difference in our community and the planet
- Ability to lead, teach and actively listen to clients and stakeholders
Who We Are
SGA Marketing (SGA) is a nimble, mission-driven communications firm that focuses on environmental and community-based issues.
We don't help our clients sell things, but we believe that those same tools can be used to improve the public good.
We are very selective about the clients we take on and search for opportunities where we can make a difference. Get to know us a little better by visiting us at http://SGAmarketing.com
Our work is award-winning, has been published in various academic journals and one of our public health projects received the PRSA Silver Anvil award for the best public service campaign in the country.
BASICS ABOUT THE POSITION
- Assist in implementing marketing/community engagement campaigns
- Manage social media campaigns
- Coordinate directly with businesses and residents to form partnerships
- Assist Project managers with contracts and client relationships
- Help oversee details in the development of creative design work (online and offline)
- Help delegate tasks to the project team and tactical implementation on project pieces
Experience: 3-5 years full-time experience (post-Bachelor's degree).
BECOMING PART OF THE TEAM (i.e., Criteria for Applying):
Please note that both components outlined below must be received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Resume" field of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: Let us know why you and SGA are a good fit (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Cover Letter" field of the online application)
Please apply on our applicant website: https://sga.applicantpro.com/jobs/