SMITH-BOUGHAN, INC., an industry leading mechanical contractor in West Central Ohio is searching for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our expert service staff.
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: None
Minimum Years of Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent field experience
Salary Range: $50,000 to $80,000 commensurate with education and/or experience
Travel: Minimal (60 Mile Service Radius)
Specialty: Advanced HVAC Service/ Building Automation Service
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
HVAC Service Technician with the opportunity to advance into various fields. Seeking individuals interested in developing skills that allow for future specialization within the following areas: Building Automation, Industrial/Institutional Boiler and Chiller Service, Site Lead Technician within a variety of site options, such as Industrial Plant, K-12 School, Large Scale Manufacturing, Medium Scale Manufacturing, Office Bldg. Maintenance, and many other options to choose based on interest, skills and geographical location.
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunctions. Replace or repair damaged equipment, calibrate controls, troubleshoot systems utilizing on-site BAS controls platform.
- Perform regularly scheduled systems maintenance.
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/ expectations.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to work with peer technicians, administration and customer contacts.
- Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of various types of commercial/industrial HVAC/R systems and controls.
- Willingness to learn and build a vast skill set that sets the stage for a long term, rewarding career
- Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Retirement Benefit
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).