Sayres and Associates LLC (Sayres) has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking a Shipboard Systems Certification Support - Engineering Technician (Mid) with Active Secret clearance level located in Pascagoula, MS.
This position includes:
- Provide technical program management support to the HM&E APM for all program shipboard certification requirements.
- Coordinate visits with responsible Warfare Center or Certification Agency for inspections, reports, and discrepancy tracking for solutions and fielding plans.
- Responsibilities include HM&E and amphibious mission system areas such as but not limited to VCHT, Aviation. Consolidated Operability Testing (COT), Cargo Weapons Elevators, and Navigation.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- 7-14 years relevant experience in shipboard systems certifications support.
- Active Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS or ability to obtain one.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor's level degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 7+ years relevant experience in supporting systems engineering or shipboard system engineering efforts for shipbuilding and/or operation U.S. Navy Ship programs.
- Experience required with HM&E and/or amphibious Mission Systems.
- Experience with DoD/Navy ACAT I Program.
- Active Secret clearance verifiable in JPAS.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
COVID Vaccination Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Sayres and Associates LLC's vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Please note, customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over Sayres vaccination policy. Prospective employees can submit questions regarding the COVID vaccination policy to email@example.com.