- Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
- 80000-90000 per year Depends on Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Bonus Eligible
RQ is a full-service Design-Build company, headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, with secondary support operations located in Jacksonville, NC. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We currently have a backlog of work of $1B in CA, WA, VA, NC, SC, FL and also Guantanamo Cuba and Puerto Rico. We specialize in fast-track projects in new commercial construction with a primary focus in the Department of Defense market.
We are looking for a Mechanical Plumbing Service/Commissioning/Start-Up Manager to join our Mechanical Division in Jacksonville, NC. This position is responsible for overall start-up and troubleshooting of the mechanical and plumbing systems throughout the commissioning phase with emphasis on meeting or exceeding the commissioning expectations at time of startup, pre-functional test (PFT), performance verification test (PVT) and closeout. This position will be stationed in the Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune, NC area, though travel may be required (approximately 20% outside of the Jacksonville, NC area). Local candidates will be given preference, though relocation to this area may be considered.
- A high school diploma or GED is the preferred minimum formal education for this position. HVAC Trade school certificate or equivalent may also be qualifying for this position.
- Ten or more years (or equivalent) field or trade work experience in the HVAC industry, with emphasis on maintenance and service required; government, military, or large commercial construction experience preferred.
- Valid factory start-up certifications preferred.
- EPA-608 Certification (Refrigerant Recovery) preferred.
- CPR, First Aid, and OSHA 30-hour Certifications required; training in these and other areas can be provided.
- Travel may be required (approximately 20% of the time outside of the assigned location).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.