- 06-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- NY, USA
- 55917-70127 per year
- Full Time
Full Benefits package based on percentage of full-time effort.
Salary $55,917 - $70,127
Salary Grade 16
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. is seeking one (1) exceptional, highly motivated, detail-oriented Procurement Coordinator to be assigned to the team responsible for all agency non-competitive procurements in the Office of the Agency Chief Contracting Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scrutinizes purchase requisitions to ensure that all information is clear and accurate.
- Obtain required clarification or documentation from the requesting program as necessary, such requests will be forwarded to program within 24 hours of assignment of requisition, and such requests will be relayed in a clear and polit manner.
- Monitor requisitions form evidence of splitting, immediately notify supervisor if splitting is suspected, offer a plan form resolution, and resolve such instances in accordance with solution developed in conjunction with supervisor.
- Keep track of year-end and pre-processing deadlines, provide accurate and clear information to programs on deadlines as requested.
- Conduct research as needed to determine market conditions related to purchases prior to solicitation. Make the correct choice with respect to procurement method with 100% accuracy.
- When using a RC or OGS (including preferred source)contract as a backup, thoroughly read the contract terms and conditions, ensure that the goods/services requested are included in the contract (ad if unsure, check with the DCAS or OGS Purchasing Agent for clarification), use the most current price lists, and ensure with documentation, that the vendor's quote/bid is equal to, or less than, their RC or OGS contract price 100% of the time.
- Process modifications and/or cancellations in accordance with established procedures.
- Promote increased utilization of MWBEs by using the 5+10 bidders list system, by adding MWBEs to bidders list as appropriate, and by encouraging potential MWBEs (such as NY State certified MWBEs) to become City-certified through SBS.
- Implement directives concerning EPP
Minimum Requirements/Preferred Skills:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, accredited by regional, national, professional or specialized agencies recognized as accrediting bodies by the U. S. Secretary of Education and by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and six months of full-time, satisfactory professional, technical, or administrative experience in one or more of the following fields: program evaluation, contract negotiation/management, fiscal/financial management, or project management; or
- A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's Department of Education or a recognized accrediting organization and four years of full-time, satisfactory professional, technical, or administrative experience in one or more of the following fields: program evaluation, contract negotiation/management, fiscal/financial management, or project management; or
- Education and or experience equivalent to "1" or "2" above.
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with APT, Passport, and FMS systems
RFMH employees may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 depending on work location and must provide proof of vaccination. Individuals that are not vaccinated for COVID-19 are ineligible for appointment to positions that require vaccination. Fully vaccinated is defined as two (2) or more weeks since receiving either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or the first and only dose of a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
Work Location: 42-09 28th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
To Apply: Submit a resume and cover letter on our website at: https://rfmh.applicantpro.com/jobs/ . Only applications submitted through our website will be considered.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.