Retlif Testing Laboratories is looking to hire a full-time Facilities, Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our Goffstown, NH laboratory. This position is responsible for shipping, receiving and facilities maintenance functions at the company headquarters. In addition, the position supports the transport of company supplies and property by driving the company box truck long distances to and from Retlif's facilities and other locations. Do you have prior box truck driving experience and experience in Shipping, Receiving and Facilities Maintenance and want a career, not just a job? This position earns competitive pay, depending on experience. We also offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and a tuition reimbursement program. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, consider applying today!
ABOUT RETLIF TESTING LABORATORIES
An industry leader for over 40 years, we are an independent testing laboratory that provides compliance testing and engineering services to customers in such industries as aerospace, rail, maritime, military, defense, and medical. Retlif provides electromagnetic compatibility, radio approval, product safety, and environmental simulation testing to national and international standards. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. We have a loyal and long-standing customer base that appreciates our commitment to the highest quality in testing and engineering services. Our mission is to fully address the testing and compliance needs of our clients.
As a team member at one of the USA's leading independent testing laboratories, you can expect excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere, and comprehensive employee benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer that values each member of our team.
- Shipping, receiving and facilities maintenance.
- Drives and transports company supplies and property to and from Retlif facilities and other locations.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and facility supplies.
- Adheres to the use of all safety procedures and safety equipment for safe operating use.
- Performs custodial facility needs and routine workplace and equipment maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR SHIPPING, RECEIVING AND FACILITIES MAINTENCE CLERK
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- 2 years' experience in driving a box truck and ability to obtain medical certification for driving box truck long distances.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship
- Forklift truck operator certification a plus.
- Experience with UPS and Federal Express shipping procedures and forms.
- Ability to lift, bend, climb and twist.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic plumbing and electrical knowledge desired.
Retlif requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Are you organized and attentive to detail? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Can you effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines? Do you have strong communication skills? Can you work well independently? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, you might just be perfect for this position!
The Facilities, Shipping and Receiving Clerk job in our Shipping department is typically Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Position could require flexible working hours- overlapping into some evening shifts, overnight stays as needed and overtime may be necessary at times, depending on customer needs.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable, and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!