- Cañon City, CO, USA
Photo Sales Staff - Echo Canyon
If you enjoy engaging with people face to face and selling a product to them they really want, then this job may be for you. After our rafting guests return to our office we allow them to view and purchase photos and videos captured during their rafting trip. Your job would be to show them this content, keep them excited and engaged, and work with them to make the sale. Applicants must be confident with themselves, comfortable with other people, and have the ability to stay positive and keep a smile on your face even on days when you aren't selling many photos/videos.
You will also be trained to take phone reservations just like our Office Reservations Staff, along with retail store duties as mentioned below, but the main focus of the job is photo sales. This is a seasonal full time position starting in early to mid-May, and extending through early to mid-September. Performance based pay increases may happen over the course of the summer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities to include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Computer and tablet skills
- Use Point of Sale system to make sales transactions
- Sort and upload digital photo and video files
- Answer phones taking messages and making reservations for lodging and activities
- Multi-tasking phone and computer skills often taking multiple calls at one time
- Light organization and filing duties
- Light cleaning of office facilities
- Retail tagging, stocking, and sales
- Check-in rafting guests