At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
We are looking for Frontend Engineers to join our frontend development team in our office in Kosovo. This is a role where you will be working side-by-side with our backend team and principal architects from US to scale the platform, stay ahead of the needs of our clients, and develop our next set of features. You would also mentor junior members of the team in Angular and general software development best practices. You would be working at our Radix office in Prishtina.
What You'll Do
• Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to create consumer-like, elegant, intuitive experience for enterprise users
• Provide frontend architecture and aesthetic thought leadership
• Develop and manage extensible, stable code bases for multiple products
• Stay current with the fast-changing landscape of browser-based application development
• Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions
• Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience
• 2+ years' experience with Angular and TypeScript
• Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
• Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
• Full Stack awareness, but this role is frontend based
• Strong communication skills
Benefits of working at Radix
• Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
• At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
• We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
• Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
• Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
• Stock options and performance bonuses
• Experiential Learning in United States
• Health insurance package paid by employer