- Arlington, VA, USA
- Competitive salary based on experience, skill set ,knowledge and credentials
- Full Time
Extensive Benefit Options Available
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Shalimar, FL; and Tupelo, MS
Quantum is currently seeking a Staff Synchronization Officer/Senior Analyst to support its Force Development Mission Command Division (FDC) team in the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) G-8 Force Development organization at the Pentagon.
- Force Development Mission Command Division (FDC) Staff Synchronization Officers (SSO) shall have operational experience in Army tactical units that employ Battle Command Transport Applications including Satellite Network Operations, Battle Command Network Applications, Defense Business Systems, and Battle Command Service Applications
- The Mission Command SSO shall understand tactics, techniques and procedures associated with Army command, control, and communications systems and expertise to FDC specific program to be supported.
- FDC specific programs can include but are not limited to Communications Security (COMSEC) Modernization, network transport, Satellite Database Operations, Common Operating Environment (COE) and Integration, Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A), Home Station Mission Command Centers (HSMCC), Cyber Operations, Global Force Information Management, Reserve Component Automation System (RCAS), Power Generation and Environmental Controls, SATCOM, and Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP).
- Current SECRET clearance required.
- Bachelors or Master's degree. Have a minimum of four (8) years of experience and expertise in Force Development duties. Experience may be obtained at varying levels of Army organizations but candidates should have experience at most senior levels of the Army such as HQDA, MACOMs, or Army Service Component Commands. Equivalent experience with other government or Defense agencies/services is also acceptable.
- Familiarity and/or experience with acquisition and programming (to include budget exhibits).
- Have superior skills in Microsoft Excel to enable manipulation of large amounts of data.
- Must be able to work within a team environment, as well as independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members, government personnel, and senior Army leadership
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task/manage multiple priorities
- This position requires a current DoD SECRET security clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.