- 03-Sep-2022 to 03-Jan-2023 (EST)
- Albany, GA, USA
- Full Time
The Task Order Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall performance of work. The PM will have full authority to act for the contractor on all matters relating to the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and is the direct interface between the contractor and the Government ILSS Management. The Project Manager is responsible for all personnel issues including but not limited to; personnel administration (regulatory and medical), dress code, safety, training, standards of conduct, CAC requirements, and areas related to the performance of the ILSS contract.
- Determine and monitor contractor personnel requirements: establish work priorities, organize work schedules, assign duties, and instruct office, packing, and warehouse personnel on special requirements and high-priority workloads
- Provide overall supervision for Contractor employees to include: planning and managing the contract professionally; ensuring that work is scheduled properly to obtain maximum use of resources; ensuring accurate and timely reports are provided; effective supervision to prevent inefficient or wasteful methods in the performance of services ordered
- Execute cost-saving factors and quality controls to ensure work is performed as scheduled and at a fair and reasonable cost
- Provide overall management coordination and serve as the central point of contact (POC) with the Government for all work under the contract
- Participate in planning meetings with Government Representatives and assist in determining the best approach for the execution of changes to ensure minimal disruption to the contract and employees
- Assist in the investigation and determination of cause for lost, damaged, and destroyed supply and maintenance items
- Provide recommendations for increased manpower requirements due to changes to the storage, maintenance, distribution operation
- Monitor surge support requirements to ensure locations, specific services, suggested number of personnel, and any other unique information is relayed to the government and ILSS team
- Conduct and attend Quarterly Program Management Reviews (QPMR) with the Government SC72 Program Manager (PM) at a Government facility located in Barstow, CA, and Albany, GA
- Respond to all communications, upon notification, and shall be on-site to meet with government personnel within one (1) hour during normal duty hours and within two (2) hours outside of normal duty hours
- Monitor Contract funding
- Ensure contractor personnel are trained in the specific performance requirements of the contract
- Ensure all employees are OSHA compliant and have a general understanding of the Voluntary Protection Program (VPP)
- Report any mishaps or incidents resulting in personal injury and/or significant property damage
- Ensure all Contractor Furnished Equipment (CFE) is available, maintained, and operational
- Supports PTi's safety, environmental, and security programs, and other Company certifications and initiatives responsible for core and support processes within the Quality Management Systems. Key roles may include, process or workflow creating, updating, communicating changes, training and performance reporting, and compliance
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Must be available between the hours of 0600-1800 M-F
- May be required to be available up to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week during key events and increased OPTEMPO
- Subject to mandatory drug testing as required
- May be required to handle equipment/supplies weighing up to 50 pounds individually and occasionally items weighing more than 50 pounds with assistance
- Able to exert moderate physical effort in the loading, unloading, and arranging of equipment/supplies as applicable to the position
- Ability to work inside and/or outside in dirty and dusty environments, and occasionally be exposed to hot, cold, damp, and drafty weather conditions while handling equipment/supplies.
- Able to perform work on hard or uneven surfaces.
Skills and Experience:
- 7 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management (SCM), or Warehouse Management (WM)
- 5 years of demonstrated leadership
- 4 years of program management experience
- Experience managing and supervising personnel in supply, warehousing, container management, and maintenance
- Familiarity with and use of GCSS-MC, DPAS, MCPIC, IGC, & pRFID
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Skilled in planning, controlling, executing, multi-tasking, and being responsible for the successful completion of work requirements
- Ability to effectively read and write in English, comprehend written instructions, perform common mathematical tasks, and communicate effectively
Certificate, License, Registration, etc.:
- Valid driver's U.S. State-issued driver's license
- US Citizen
- Possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance and/or military Common Access Card (CAC) within 30 days if required
- Completion of contractual and company-mandated training applicable to the position
- Bachelor's Degree in Distribution Management, Business Management, or Business Administration (may substitute two years' direct PM experience for one year of education.)
- Prior Military
This job description is meant to be a guide. It is not intended to limit in any way the duties, which a teammate may be required to perform. This job description may change at the discretion of the company.
PTi maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. PTi is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment to include, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, training, and compensation.