- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Contract Manager manages contracts relating to building projects. The individual is responsible for studying the legalities of contracts and negotiating terms and conditions with clients and third parties before drawing up legal documents to outline terms of service and project deliverables. The position reports to SVP Construction; 25% of responsibility to support Property Management (i.e., contract administration, provide general assistance).
- Crafts, evaluates, negotiates and executes a wide variety of contracts.
- Creates and maintains relationships with suppliers; point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintains records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicates and presents information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitors contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what's best for the company.
- Solves any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Prepares and administers contracts and purchase orders with specific vendors.
- Compares bids from vendors and determines, or assists with determination, to whom contracts will be awarded.
- Evaluates vendor proposals to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Confirms that terms and delivery dates are accurate. Set up payment terms.
- Reviews cost proposals and pricing information.
- Evaluates competence of vendors and reviews their invoices for accuracy.
- Maintains database regarding vendors performance and quality of product(s).
- Works with PRC Insurance staff to track, update and advise on issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of contract principles and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Work independently.
- Procurement knowledge preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Three years of relevant experience required.