- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Regional Property Manager is accountable for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of PRC's real estate assets. The individual will oversee day-to-day property management operations, develop and implement standardized processes and procedures, and manage tenant relations. The individual will assist with directing the activities of the property management function, including the administration of several properties.
- Manages and supervises Leasing Agents and Property Managers; serves as the liaison to Department Head. Establishes and coordinates communication system among Leasing Agents, Property Managers, and Corporate.
- Collaborates with Human Resources to address staffing needs; trains, supervises, develops employees, conducts performance evaluations, and supports staff.
- Partners with Department Head to review and approve expenses (vendor, staff).
Standardized Processes and Procedures:
- Establishes and enforces guidelines, processes, and procedures for tenant lease processes (security deposit refund, move-out charges).
- Designs, develops, and maintains operating manuals (tenant onboarding and maintenance).
- Monitors the adherence of regulatory compliance, and policy and procedures.
- Keeps stakeholders informed of Property Management operations by identifying/developing/generating and distributing operational reports in a timely manner.
- Ensures property management systems and processes are utilized for reporting, accounting, and operational efficiency.
Tenant Relations and Property Management:
- Oversees the tenant relations function while maintaining customer satisfaction level goals. Collaborates with Leasing Agents, Property Managers, Superintendents, and Maintenance staff to address tenants' issues and concerns.
- Conducts timely property visits to examine, discuss, and resolve curb appeal, marketing, maintenance, occupancy, accounting, employees, and other issues.
- Develops and ensures that company policies are maintained.
- Responsible for property management strategies.
- Maintains knowledge of company policies, local, state, and federal laws and regulations and affordable housing programs.
- Manages Marketing and Advertising functions.
- Conducts market research studies and makes recommendations for rental rates.
- Partners with Marketing to develop and implement Customer Engagement Program to protect PRC's reputation; monitors and address social media reviews, conducts market survey research.
- Creates and monitors all legal Notices to Cease; follows through with appropriate actions.
- Works with Legal department and Collections as necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Leadership and Management skills
- Self-starter, High energy
- Yardi experience
- Must have experience managing multiple housing communities
- Bachelor's Degree - required
- Property Management - 8 years required
- Supervising - 5 years required
- Microsoft Office Suite - required
- Spanish as a second language - preferred