- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
PRC Management Co., Inc. is an award-winning real estate services company located in Red Bank, NJ. PRC is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Accounts Payable Associate position. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with our accounting team. The individual will be responsible for handling Accounts Payable responsibilities.
- Sort, batch and process incoming invoices.
- Print and match checks to supporting documentation. Acquire signatures and handle mailing.
- Match invoices and payment requisitions to Construction Contracts.
- Maintain Contractors' Certificate of Insurance (COI), W9 Forms and Business Licenses.
- Check pricing to contract and resolve any billing discrepancies.
- Obtain invoice approvals from project managers.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- 1 year experience in Accounts Payable
- High School Diploma/GED
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Yardi/Timberline - preferred
This position offers an excellent compensation package and a full line of benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan with matching contribution, paid vacation and holidays. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity, apply today.
PRC Management Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer