- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
Join the PRC Management Co. team and be a part of an organization that has provided quality rental housing for over 60 years. The Property Manager will work in PRC's corporate office in Red Bank, NJ. This is a dynamic work environment where the individual will oversee the Lease Administration and Customer Service functions. The individual will also assist the Property Maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Lease Administration process and for supervising a staff of two.
- Design, develop and implement processes and procedures for initiating leases and processing renewals via Yardi.
- Provide administration for rent collection and documentation in accordance with PRC's policy and guidelines.
- Oversee Section 8 program and requirements.
- Develop guidelines and compliance for renters' insurance for residents.
- Develop and communicate process, procedures and guidelines for onboarding renters, including timely credit and criminal background checks.
- Responsible for managing the Customer Service team/function and for overseeing daily operations.
- Maintain documentation for tenant accounts, and customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Develop and implement strategy to ensure all tenant questions and complaints are vetted and resolved.
- Utilize problem solving strategies to resolve customer problems and mediate conflicts amongst residents.
- Serve as the point of contact for tenant, maintenance and/or property management related inquiries.
- Contact tenants regarding misconduct and/or formal complaints issued against them (i.e., loud music playing after hours, unauthorized parties/gatherings and excessive smell of marijuana).
- Issue Notices to Cease and streamline the process for administering charges for damages during the move out process.
- Assist in the management of field personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer issues.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.