- Farmington Hills, MI, USA
- Retention Bonus
- Full Time
ASK US ABOUT OUR SIGNING BONUS
Under moderate supervision, perform assigned basic cleaning tasks according to departmental policy and procedures in order to maintain a clean, safe and attractive environment. Our most successful candidates are detailed oriented, have solid communication skills, a strong work ethic and foremost a commitment to attendance.
- Clean all patient and ancillary areas as assigned, according to policies and procedures, so to maintain a sanitary, safe, attractive, and orderly environment.
- Complete all duties as assigned within the given work shift.
- Provide the highest level of courteousness and customer service.
- Exhibit consistently a high level of 'patient first' sensibility.
- After initial training, demonstrate ability to utilize supplies, tools, and equipment properly.
- Actively participate as a member of a team and commit to working towards the team goals.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English at a level, which allows for the safe and efficient performance of the position.
- Must provide proof of legal status to work.
- Standard medical screen; drug and TB test.
- Work is conducted in patient care area environments, which may include exposure to communicable disease, unpleasant odors, acute patient conditions, potential exposure to infection and hazardous gases.
- Prolonged, (90%) standing, walking, and successful navigation of stairs and uneven surfaces.
- Lift (5%) supplies, trash and cleaning equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Completing checklists and reports (5%).
In return, you will enjoy a rigorous training program, top shelf benefits and an unlimited opportunity to learn and grow.