Located in sunny Southern Utah, Planstin is quickly becoming a leader in administering benefits and providing related business services. As health insurance continues to become more complex and costly, Planstin has made a significant impact in the healthcare industry by keeping costs low and providing exceptional service to employers and individuals alike. It is no wonder Planstin is a such a fast-growing company as many are turning to Planstin for our unique solutions.
If you are looking for amazing opportunities and have a desire to grow your career, Planstin may be the place for you. We have remarkable employees, offer a generous benefits package, and foster a culture of development, innovation and integrity.
Position requires relocation to Saint George, UT.
UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements of software and interfaces and building navigation components. This person will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our client base.
A day on the job may include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like software and interfaces
- Developing UI mockups and wireframes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Architect user experience, Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
This job may be for you if you have:
- Adobe XD Suite
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Graphic Design
- Designing UX wireframes
- 2 years' experience in a UI/UX role
- Experience being involved in a team project
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Associates or BA degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or equivalent experience
This job may be for you if you can:
- Stare at a screen for up to 8 hours a day
- Sit or stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Any programing experience is helpful (Technology or frameworks)
- Abel to interpret graphical data and make decisions based on that data