Powell Consulting Group (PCG) of Hyattsville, MD, is looking to hire a full-time Training Administrator for a contract with the USCYBERCOM. This position receives a competitive salary, depending on experience, and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, a flexible spending account (FSA), short- and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT THE POWELL CONSULTING GROUP (PCG)
We are a small business dedicated to helping our clients achieve synergy between their human and technical systems. Operating under our parent name of Powell & Reese Inc., we have provided cutting-edge organizational development, systems engineering, and training services to government entities, healthcare organizations, non-profit organizations, and private-sector corporations since 1986. We bring a potent mix of the highest caliber talent coupled with years of operational and program management experience to help organizations succeed.
We value excellence, hard work, and integrity. To hire and retain people who share these values, we offer competitive wages and benefits, as well as a dynamic and challenging work environment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FULL-TIME TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR
As a Training Administrator, you will be responsible for tracking training and professional development courses for USCYBERCOM J7 based on instructional needs. We are looking for a Training Administrator who will ensure that USCYBERCOM J7 training programs are engaging and run smoothly. Your duties will include communicating with participants and vendors and assisting with the development of effective programs. You should possess strong attention to detail as well as an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. Decent problem-solving and project management skills are also required.
- Create and implement training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists schedules attendance sheets)
- Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
- Create review and disseminate training material
- Prepare reports on training activities and results
- Suggest improvements or new programs
- Help vendors and participants interact with each other when necessary
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise onsite
- Ensure the compliance of all training activities with established policies
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A FULL-TIME TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite software tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Are you able to work with a large government organization and with diverse federal and contractor staff? Do you have above-average verbal and written communication skills? Are you organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively? If so, you might be perfect for this position!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this exciting position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Location: Columbia, MD