Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis is seeking a qualified Service Desk Coordinator who will not only be responsible for providing our guests with excellent customer service, but also responsible for projecting the Paul Mitchell brand, culture, and values to everyone who walks through our doors. After all, you will be the first person they meet and the last person they say goodbye to! This position isn't just another job, it is an opportunity to be a part of an amazing team of leaders & visionaries with room for growth!
- Friendly personality ( must enjoy being around people all day)
- Retail, Sales, and Service experience
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Guest Service and Communication
- Energetic, Organized, and Fun
- Basic Computer and Software skills
- Requires standing, walking, repetitive motion, and computer screen time
Even thought we are part of a large corporate network, we aren't all work and no play. We encourage our team members to have fun! We wake up every morning excited & ready to succeed! Our culture is centered around creating an enjoyable environment for all & creating magic in everyday life. This is reflected in the fantastic perks & benefits Team Paul Mitchell has to offer, including:
- Strong work life balance
- Employee discounts on products & services
- Monthly paid staff training day
- Modern dress code. We want you to look amazing & show off your personal style with out a stuffy uniform!
- Opportunities to get involved for student run programs & FUNraising efforts.
Paul Mitchell The School Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer.