Do you imagine going on the road with one of the world's most prestigious companies? Do you dream of being involved in a high-tech water treatment project? If yes, then we could be the perfect company for you.
Ovivo Group is the global water expert. For more than 200 years, we have been dedicated to sustainable water and wastewater treatment. With a presence in fifteen countries around the world and with over 1000 dedicated employees, we are a global leader in providing water treatment solutions. As part of this successful group of companies, Ovivo Deutschland GmbH is the market leader in the metal and electronics industry.
We are currently growing our team in Ditzingen-Heimerdingen and are therefore looking for a dedicated
Construction Manager / Site Supervisor (m/w/d)
- Overseeing the construction of water treatment plants, from its beginning to hand-over
- Providing technical support to our customers during construction
- Supervising the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of piping systems
Your skills and assets:
- Apprenticeship or basic training as pipe fitter with several years of professional experience
- Experience in assembling of thermoplastic piping such as PVC, PP, PE and PVDF
- Experience in the erection of pure and ultrapure water installations is an advantage
- Dynamic and flexible personality with the ability to work under pressure
- Very good English skills, German is an asset
- Willing to work abroad for longer periods of time (80 % of your working time)
We offer you:
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility in a global working environment
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in water and wastewater treatment
We look forward to your application, preferably over our career site.