- Madison, WI, USA
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay.
OnLume is a Madison, WI based surgical device company providing intuitive and ergonomic
solutions for precise fluorescence image-guided surgery. Our company is committed to
providing surgeons with critical information in real-time during surgery to advance precision.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our team on the journey to provide
best-in-class surgical imaging technology.
The Product Manager role is responsible for providing marketing leadership on strategic
products within the surgical visualization market. In this role, you will have responsibilities
including user needs development, voice of customer, and product development marketing
leading up to the launch phase of new products. Prior experience in medical imaging is highly
Main objectives and activities:
• Build and maintain expertise on competitive and related products and technologies
within the surgical visualization space through training, research, and knowledge bases.
• Create and execute voice of customer and market research plans to support business
strategy and goals. Analyze competitor and market trends, identify unmet market needs,
and provide recommendations to expand the surgical visualization product line.
• Collaborate with design, engineering, and sales and marketing teams to develop
customer needs, specify product requirements, and define associated marketing
• Create business plan in collaboration with executive management to support product
commercialization strategy. Ensure that the visualization product portfolio meets the
needs of customers in target markets.
• Create marketing tools and collateral to support product launches.
• Stay current with healthcare market dynamics and relevant clinical data to confidently
speak on these topics with key internal and external stakeholders, including C-Suite,
physicians, administrators, supply chain, and all other relevant parties, including
potential business development partnerships.
Critical skills and abilities:
● Bachelor's degree required.
● Minimum 3+ years of medical device product management experience and/or a 3+ years
sales into the operating room are a must; experience in vascular, plastic, reconstructive, GI,
and/or neuro is a plus. Medical imaging experience is highly desired.
● Imaging experience is highly preferred.
● Proficiency in business modeling, market research, and technical/clinical knowledge.
● Travel as required.
● Excitement to challenge and passion to thrive.
Other Employment Details:
Compensation: Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability
insurance, PTO, and holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: OnLume headquarters in Madison, WI preferred, but will consider other off-site
locations depending on the candidate.
OnLume Inc. is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions (employment, promotions,
compensation, etc.) are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national
origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other legally protected status.
Please contact us at careers@OnLume.com